As an Occidental Vacation Club Member you have the distinctive advantage of using:
- Corresponding MEMBER BENEFITS that are yours when you join Occidental Vacation Club
- The many COMFORTS OF HOME you'll find at Occidental Vacation Club Resorts
- The FLEXIBILITY you have to plan your perfect vacation
- Multiple vacation DESTINATIONS for every taste
- The amazing VACATION VALUE you enjoy as a Member
Occidental Vacation Club offers full-service, all-inclusive convenience, unsurpassed vacation-planning, flexibility, special money-saving benefits and an incomparable commitment to service.
- Preferred accommodations, most with ocean views
- Discount All Inclusive Rates
- Full-service All Inclusive Resorts facilities and services
- Private check-in and check-out
- Dedicated Concierge service
- Early check-in and late check out (depending on occupancy)
- Welcome fruit basket
- Branded Room Amenities
- In-room coffee maker
- Automatically stocked Minibar with liquor and Soft drinks*
- Vacation at other Occidental Resorts & Hotels
- Exchange privileges with over 4,500 affiliated resorts
- Share your vacation home with family and friends
- Extend your vacation use and time with the Lock-Off system
- Enjoy extra vacations with Bonus time
- Give your vacation time as a gift to someone special
- Exclusive Members-only on-line access and publications
- Personalized vacation planning from a dedicated team of Occidental Vacation Club Concierge
- Privileged “Share the Joy” events to share with family and friends**
*with members’ all-inclusive plan **per guidelines of the OVC Referral programCOMFORTS OF HOME
Enjoy spacious accommodations complete with amenities and furnishings that give you all the comforts of home.
Members may purchase the size of accommodation that best suits their travel style. Most properties have three unit types:
- Estudio or Jr. Suite units with kitchenette that accommodate 2 adults and up to two children.
- One Bedroom Apartments consisting of a bedroom plus an independent living room and dining area, with two bathrooms (in most properties) with a maximum capacity of 4 adults and two kids.
- Two Bedroom Villas consisting of a master bedroom; additional bedroom with two queen size beds, two and half bathrooms; a separate living room and dining table for six plus a full kitchen that can handle up to 6 adults and two kids.
- In Aruba and Nuevo Vallarta we also have available three bedroom penthouses to accommodate up to 8 people.
Specially designed kitchens with all the extras
Even with Occidental’s all-inclusive convenience, you can still enjoy your morning hot cup of coffee, an afternoon snack or a night cap, all without leaving your suite. Or maybe the kids want to watch their own TV, without bothering to wake you up. Your choices, on your time.
Most units are provided with a full size furnished balcony or terrace to relax, feel the Caribbean breeze, read a book, or take in the wonderful views of your resort and surroundings.FLEXIBILITY
Because Occidental Vacation Club is part of the hotel company and all of our Clubs are built within full service hotels, we have the capacity to allow our members a high degree of flexibility when planning their holiday.
At the end of 2011 our members had purchased approximately 500 hotel units, meanwhile the 23 participating hotels and resorts have more than 7,000 available rooms for rent. This allows the Club, when it runs out of Club units, the flexibility to ask the Hotel for more availability. We are then able to provide to the member additional days/weeks in bonus time (for those who apply) and any day arrivals.
In addition, by using the RCI, affiliation members can exchange their week with more than 4,500 RCI affiliated properties worldwide.
- You may select one of our 23 affiliated hotels and resorts; Exchange your week with one of 4,500 RCI resorts.
- Members that were awarded with bonus time benefit can book additional time without using any of their weeks.
- You may split your week into two different stays during the year.
- You can bank your vacation time for next year’s use or borrow vacation time from next year for special vacation experiences.
- Using our Referral program you may invite friends and family.
Occidental Vacation Club Affiliated properties are located in:
Click here to see our complete list of resorts.VACATION VALUE - A World of Affordability
Purchasing an Occidental Vacation Club membership translates into both economic value and value measured in quality of life.
By buying today access into an Occidental Vacation Club unit for life, a member is in effect eliminating inflation. A typical family of 3 will spend on a yearly vacation, say at Orlando, roughly $2,625 for a week. At just 3% inflation in 20 years the number grows to $4,602.
A $15,000 membership used in the next 25 years has a cost of $600 per week or $85.00 per night. The average cost of a room in Orlando is $167 per night. Never mind Paris, London or Las Vegas (all locations that an Occidental Vacation Club member is able to travel at the cost of the RCI exchange).
When purchasing the All Inclusive package at the selected hotels, members are able to command from 35 to 50% discount off the hotels regular rate and are always guaranteed at least a 15% off any discounted or specially advertised hotel rate at any time. Assuring that, no matter what, the Occidental Vacation Club member pays less.
Those numbers improve when the measuring stick is quality of life. Members buy into accommodations that are larger and better equipped than normal hotel units. In addition the levels of service and specially designed exclusive members only areas, such as the First Club lounge and Grand Level sections, small details that transform a routine, typical holiday into a first class experience.
Contact a representative today and find out how easy it is to visit an Occidental Resort and preview the advantages first hand.
So, you like our story?
Experience the special treatment within our Club. Become the part of the outstanding Club atmosphere.
Request a Tour Online or contact us at 1-866-616-6691